Recharge and Bill Payments Service
Paydeer retailers now let their customers pay all kinds of bills safely and easily through the Paydeer portal, The Bharat Bill Payment Service (BBPS), which was made by NPCI, is the foundation for services that let you recharge your phone or pay your bills.
Retailers offer a safe and easy way to pay bills.
You get the following recharge and bill payment facilities at Paydeer Store:
- Mobile Recharge (Prepaid and Postpaid): Paydeer supports all leading network providers and provides exclusive cashback offers and coupons on mobile recharges.
You can quickly do Jio recharges, Airtel recharge, Vodafone recharge, Jio recharge, BSNL recharge, and MTNL recharges using the Paydeer app.
You'll also receive reminders for recharges on time before the due date so that you don't run out of time to recharge.
- DTH Recharge: Paydeer retailer store and paydeer app help with Airtel television recharge, Videocon D2H recharge, Dish TV recharge, Reliance Digital TV recharge, Sun Direct recharge, and Tata Sky recharge your entertainment never Ending.
- Electricity Bill Payment: Paydeer supports all leading electricity providers across different states in India, after making your first electricity bill payment on Paydeer, you will get timely reminders for future bill payments.
- Water Bill Payment:Paydeer can be used to pay for your water bill to the top service providers across a variety of Indian states.
The most popular billers for water bill payment on paydeer are New Delhi Municipal Corporation, Rajasthan PHED, Bangalore Water Supply, and Gurugram Municipal Corporation.
- Gas Bill Payment: Paydeer makes it easy and simple to make a gas cylinder booking with just two clicks.
You will no longer have to endure the hassle of waiting in line to make your reservation.
You can do it from the comfort of your home at home and earn exciting reward points and cashback.
- Credit Card Bill Payment: It's extremely simple and convenient to pay credit card balances on Paydeer.com or the Paydeer mobile application.
All you need just follow the easy steps-
- Visit the page of credit card payments on paydeer
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Complete the form and enter the details for the payment amount
- Pay the bill
- FasTag: When you recharge with Fast-Tag you do not have to wait at toll plazas to make the payment.
Once you cross the toll plaza, the required amount will get deducted automatically from your paydeer wallet or bank account.
This option has no expiry date, and you can use it as long as it is not tampered with and readable.
- EMI Payment: Paydeer will make it easier for you to complete it easier to settle the outstanding amount, The days are gone when one had to follow the long and difficult process to pay loan EMI it is now possible to do it from our paydeer portal in a few quick and simple steps.
EMI payment facility at the Paydeer application is accessible all time, with no additional cost.
- LIC Payment: If you pay your insurance premiums on time, you are sure to get the benefits.
In this fast-paced world with long work hours, you don't have to go to the branch to pay your LIC premiums when you can do it online through Paydeer.
- Broadband/ Landline:Paydeer makes it much easier to deal with issues even in the most difficult of situations.
We provide broadband bill payment with major service providers like ACT Fibernet, Airtel, BSNL, Jio, etc.
Online recharge and bill payments at Paydeer store:
With the Paydeer store, you can now pay bills or recharge your phone right away. With money in your paydeer wallet, it only takes a few seconds to recharge your phone, data plan, or DTH. you can also pay your electricity, gas, water, insurance, cable, etc. bills from anywhere, at any time.
You can get the best deals every time you pay if you use paydeer retailer to make instant payments. Thus, just install thePaydeer appand everything else will be handled.
Paydeer Payments Services Benefits
- Secure and Safe.
- Cost-effective platform.
- Low Entry barriers.
- Earn Highest Commission
Benefits of using BBPS? Customer benefits:
The biggest advantage of the BBPS is that it offers convenient bill payment options.
There are points of sale that accept bill payments throughout the country accept all sorts of payments which include credit cards, debit cards, mobile wallets as well as net banking. The BBPS locations include banks, ATMs, and business correspondence.
Payments are securely processed through the NPCI network and instantly receive receipts.
Process of online recharge from Paydeer Portal/APP
Now you can use the app to carry out bill payments. Recharging for your bill can be performed through a paydeer platform or paydeer app.
The process of online recharge within the paydeer app
- Enter the number from which you'd like to carry out your online recharge
- Choose any one option from postpaid/prepaid
- Select the network operator you prefer.
- Select the service provider from where you're from.
- Select the amount that you want for recharge, or review the recharge plans available online.
- Proceed to complete the online payment for the recharge
The recharge on your mobile is done
How you can pay your customers’ bills from the Paydeer App/portal
- Login/Connect at Paydeer portal /Paydeer application (e.g. website-net banking/Paydeer app/Paydeer wallet) with the Bharat Bill Pay services..
- Consumers can select the class and the biller to whom the bill will be paid.
- Basis on the input of the key variable, the Consumer will get his bill details.
- The consumer must verify and check the amount that is to be paid and also pay using a Paydeer's UPI/Wallet/ card, etc. Whatever option is available at the site or app.
- The consumer gets an instant confirmation on their mobile screen and downloads the payment receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is BBPS Service?
The Reserve Bank of India has made the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) a requirement, ensuring that all transactions are safe.
How does BBPS work?
The Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is an integrated system that will allow customers to pay their bills online, through a network of agents, or in other ways that work for them Payment will be confirmed immediately.
Paydeer bill payment service is based on which services?
The Paydeer bill payment service is based on the Bharat Bill Payment Service (BBPS) developed by NPCI.
What kind of bill can you pay at the Paydeer store?
On the Paydeer store, customers can be paid electricity bills, water bills, gas bills, Credit bills, Broadband/Landline Bill, and many other bills.
What are the different types of payments in BBPS?
BBPS offers various payment methods for customers to make bill payments, including cash, credit and debit cards, prepaid cards, IMPS, UPI, AEPS, internet banking, and wallets.